A Gimps View From The North

My very own space for political rantings and ravings to be kept separate from Gimp House

Monday, May 28

STRANGE NEWS CASTS

I can't for the life of me figure out why some stories get into the news and others don't. My preferred Israeli channel-Israel 10 is usually pretty pro Clinton. Can't understand that either. The other day they ran with a piece about Bernstein's new book about the Clintons and it was anything but pro Clinton. What I quite enjoyed, but they seemed to have missed was that Bernstein is any thing other than a conservative. But here he was publishing a scathing expose on Slick Willy and Shrillery. I sure do hope it finishes off her hopes for the presidency. Having her in that office is scarier then Kerry even.
I caught parts of the latest Rosie scandal on Fox and cracked up laughing. They were going on and on about why Rosie reacted the way she did. Well, folks, duh and double duh. She's nothing more that a run of the mill playground bully and she did what any self respecting chicken bully would do. She ran home crying. Yup! It really is that simple.
I so wish Fox would stop calling the PLO fatah.PLO is what they are, and fatah makes them sound more reasonable. They are not. I would also like to hear everyone stop using the word palestinian for a group of people who are nothing more than regular old garden variety generic Arabs with a burning desire to destroy us and America. Why is it too much to ask for?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger The Crawfish said…

    I wouldn't call them PLO either. They ain't about liberating anything. I'd call them TORTB. The Original R'head Terrorist Bastages.

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Purplegimp said…

    Like I said, nothing more than a playground bully who ran home in tears.
    At least PLO is recognized more easily as a terror group than Fatah. I'd much rather be able to refer to both them and Hamas as 'now extinct'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home