A Gimps View From The North

My very own space for political rantings and ravings to be kept separate from Gimp House

Tuesday, August 28

WAIT JUST A MINUTE THERE

Yesterday an officer in the IDF took a wrong turn (or so he claims) and ended up in a "Palestinian" concentration("refugee" camp) in/near Jenin, and was rescued by the "Palestinian security forces. Our 'fearless' leaders are now fawning all over the officer's saviors. Sorry, but something just isn't right there. An officer of his rank made that kind of a mistake and found himself there by accident and was saved from a lynch at the last minute by Abu Mazzen's merry men? That was such a well posted road that you'd have to blind to not know you were on a black (closed) road.
I guess I'm just disillusioned and paranoid enough about Olmert to actually think the whole thing just might be a set up to earn Abu Mazzen more brownie points with just about everyone and their uncle. And this happened on the same day that Hamas sent demands of more prisoner releases in return for a video clip of Gilad Shalit? Not for his release mind you; just for a glimpse of him. Sorry, but the whole Jenin thing is a bit too convenient and I for sure would not put it past the Ehuds-Olmert and Barak to come up with such a ploy. It's too bad that an officer was sacrificed for them. I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong, but, I fear I'm spot on the money again. What a mess we are allowing them to make.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're right. Something stinks here. Just sounds too fishy to me.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Purplegimp said…

    Ok, so, now that we are agreed, maybe you can tell me why I am not surprised in the least?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home